The Branstone is situated on Llewelyn Avenue, Llandudno which is on a slight incline. Although we have no private parking available there is street parking on Llewelyn Avenue and other surrounding roads. The front gate is 45″ wide. The stone path leads to a step 7” high / 44″ wide the front door is 44″ wide. The porch is 40”x 52” the inner front door is 31”. The Hall is 33” at its narrowest and 50” at its widest.The dining room is located on the ground floor. We have no ground floor bedrooms; all our Guest bedrooms are situated on the first and second floors and we are happy to help guests with their luggage.
- There are 14 stairs to room 2 and a further 3 stairs to rooms 3 & 4 there are 11 stairs to the next landing and room 5 and a further 6 stairs to rooms 6 & 7
- All rooms are En-Suite
- No lift is available on the premises.
- Public transport (bus service) is available nearby.
- Mobile phone network coverage is available. Quality varies by service.
- Free WIFI is available
- Located right next to the main shopping street (top of Mostyn Street).
- Nearest towns Colwyn Bay and Conwy.
- Special diets catered for including vegan, vegetarian and gluten free.
Do You Have Any Questions
If you have any further questions about coming to stay at The Branstone, please get in touch. We are always happy to provide you with further information that will help you to arrange a stress free, relaxing break.