Branstone guesthouse offers family, double, twin and single (with supplement) rooms. All are en-suite, and all have tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers. Flat screen T.V. with Freeview and free Wifi. The little things that matter, like extra bedding, pillows and so on can all be provided at no extra cost. We can also cater for special diets including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
Breakfast is included in the price of your stay and is home cooked to order with locally sourced, quality products. Breakfast is served between 08.30 am and 09.15 am
- Twin Room- second floor en suite room with 2 single beds.
- Double Room – first floor en suite room with double bed.
- Superior double room, 1st floor suite at the front of the house, with double bed, seating and a beautiful feature fireplace
- Double Room- first floor en suite room.
- Double Room- second floor en suite room.
- Family Room- situated on the 2nd floor, with views of the Orme. It has a kingsize bed, a single bed and a single guest bed, DVD player and a small selection of childrens’ books and family games.
- Dining Room- Our dining room is on the ground floor and breakfast is served on separate tables and is cooked to order.
Close to Snowdonia National Park
With stunning landscapes, myths and ancient history, Snowdonia National Park is a fantastic place to visit, whether you are looking for an active day out, or a leisurely stroll with family and friends. Although it is famous for fantastic hiking, the are many other things to be enjoyed, lakes, waterfalls, cycle rides, a steam train ride to the top of Wales’ highest peak or a mouth watering lunch in once of the areas eating places.